Friday, October 30, 2009

Forgot.

I was just informed today by one of my girlfriends that this blog still existed. Totally forgot about it months ago...probably haven't been here since April 23rd, at least.

I think the title to my next blog will be "Love Drunk." *insert eye roll here*

8 comments:

Steph said...

I was wondering why it was still up :) Although, you did say you would leave it up and check back on all the other blogs you followed :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, I had no idea. I said a lot of things that no longer hold true...haha.

I wonder how many of you have checked this thing thinking that I had a clue it was still here!

Nice to "see" you though.

Amy said...

I checked back about once a week for the links - too lazy to add the links to my own blog I guess.

Steph said...

LOL...that's so funny!!! I checked back every once in a while...just in case you updated something :)

Love the new title though...think you will start up again?

Steph said...

Of course, I now see you have one started up again, but open only to invited readers...think i can solicit and invite? No pressure those *wink*

Anonymous said...

I certainly don't mind you looking but it's nothing insightful or exciting...mostly pictures of the family and kids.

They are, after all, the ones who "make me happy when skies are gray." :)

Steph said...

I just re-read my last comment and I think I may have been a little sleepy. Too many mistakes in spelling...LOL...unfortunately I can't view it since it's private. No worries though :) If you have a chance to send an invite that's great, if not I'll be satisfied with FB :)
Hope you had a great weekend!!!

(Please ignore & interpret any mispellings...hehehehe)

Kari said...

I checked back alot at first then not so much and the time I dont check you are on here just my luck...sorry I missed you!! hope you are well and maybe I will catch up with you again.